Wednesday 21 April 2010

Editor notes - Sleepless nights, early mornings...

are best remedied by the application of my mind. Tossing and turning is so passe and i've been neglecting my blog. It's not that I haven't been doing anything to write about, on the contrary i've possibly been doing too much, in fact i've gone slightly overboard, rediscovering and exploring new places, venues and quintessential Bristolian pass times. Before I've had time to perform an analysis and report back I've been off on my next adventure. One regurgitation I did manage to pour out onto my iphone notes was whilst waiting for the bar to close - a quick synopsis of my 30 mile round trip to Bath with my trustee bicycle and two compadres. Another adventure undertaken was after approximately four hours sleep and copious amounts of brandy, cider and anything else I could lay my hands on - a civilised is somewhat hungover family outing to the Arboretum. And so you see in the application of research I have excelled in the reporting I have achieved very little, best put my little nose to the grindstone and ignore the fact it's 6am...