Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kings Ari-ght?



Is a art initiative/studio/exhibition space run by artists for artists, my friend sits on the committee, so I have found myself there on numerous occasions (when I say numerous I really mean twice, the first time I was that drunk I turned up with a bottle of fizzy wine I'd stolen from the previous party.) This exhibition seemed better than the last, although I'm not entirely trusting of my judgment that night. I particularly enjoyed the sculptural nest of tables by Anna Horne, I would have happy given in pride of place in my lounge. Her work consistently invokes a response.




Everyone loves a phallic object, non?
Che
Checking out the tools

The exhibition runs at Kings Ari on King Street until 30th July closing with an artist talk from 4pm.

No comments: