Thursday 1 July 2010

African Dance - it's what I do.

I've woken with a stiff bum from last nights African dance class; it always gets you the next day, today is no exception. Majority of yesterday was spent doing nothing - my first day off in ages, I deserved it, I've barely stopped since my return. After lolling about in my room, catching up on old and new music (some of which to follow), I was very close to not leaving the house at all. However my impending dance class drew closer, after reminding myself how you feel at the end, rather than the beginning. I jumped on my bicycle and headed to the Baptist Church across the Park (of Victoria). There are only two more sessions left of term, so I was glad I went, also I discovered that the final weeks class takes place outdoors, in the park. If you're curious and want to check it out, we’ll be by The Wild Palm Pub, week on Wednesday. Listen for the noisy drumming (live of course) and the singing and shouting, it's quite a spectacle, or rather I'll provide a spectacle, to give you a clue as to what to expect there's an example of a typical class below...



Oh dear, I think I meant this one...