Tuesday 10 August 2010

Elusive Danielle Scutt


Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle Scutt - interview in Arthur & Albert Magazine to follow. She was softer than I had been led to believe and patient given her flu-ey state. Yet I was unable too secure a full exchange, complete with dictaphone. She wanted to consider her answers before getting back to me. These days the fashion leads towards a more controlled voice. Anyway I digress, I wanted to draw focus to her skills, the Spring Summer 10 collection is astounding. I love the detail in piano skirt and the cut of her dresses are delightful. The hair is amazing, great for festival costume or a big night out, best get down Ridley Road and stock up on weave for a practice run.


Her Autumn Winter collection is bang on what's happening around east, the androgyny look played out to effect. Hot. You can check it out here. I was unable to pilfer any a/w 2010 images from off the web. What I liked about her was the lack of information I could find when researching, she told me that people had actually gone to the trouble of making up an interview with her by taking sections from other interviews and pasting into one. She prefers to remain low-key, quite refreshing I felt.

No comments: