Thursday 2 September 2010

Art Thursday - Last Chance to see Karolina Kling Pop Up Show

Wow OK so I’ll a little confused as to where to go this evening, my body is craving food (homemade madras waiting for me at Hopwood Walk), yet my mind is on the hunt for cultural fulfilment. Today it's on offer in abundance! The first (and unintentionally neglected) show is from the very talented Karolina Kling, fashion designer, graphic artist, creative genius and downright lovely person. I had the pleasure of producing her London Fashion Week show a few seasons back. Since then she has been working on private commissions and expanding into graphic design and print from a consultancy perspective. Her solo show is an interactive graphic feast featuring her trademark characters in a pop up book project. Friday is the last chance to see this show, I urge you to go and see The Tiny Twins and their Lost Adventure.

Wieden + Kennedy, 16 Hanbury st





No comments: